Wednesday 27 March 2013

Positive Thoughts Can Change the World


Positive thoughts
Hello world, after  wasting my lots of time on facebook, round about three years. I think to do something   special for other people in the world rather than to continue the wasting of  my time . 

I think blogging is a convenient source to express ideas globally.



So I am starting a blog on human thoughts of all kinds (mostly positive thoughts) through which together we can change the trend of the  world in a positive way. 

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.” 
Willie Nelson

My name is Rashid Ikram  Live in Lahore  Pakistan. I am a student of information technology and likes the social media, blogging, photography and serve to humanity too.

I am also passionate about the idea of entrepreneurship. You can contact me at any time to give any kind suggestion about edit. My contact details are at Contact Me page.

Later on after this post I will discuss the different kinds of  thoughts about the entrepreneurship and how to become successful  entrepreneur  to cope with unemployment in the world in a nice and positive manner.

I think you have a question about the domain name of this blog that is eRashid. The answer is  letter e before the name of mine is showing  the word  “Entrepreneur ” . Its mean that I am the person who want to become an entrepreneur and I share the  ideas and thoughts about how together we can up lift the world.

As writing my first blog post I want to clarify the purpose of this unique blog of its nature. I have started this blog only to share the positive thoughts and to get your kind suggestions about ideas  and experiences which are being discussed here. So feel free to comment and share your own opinion about this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment