Saturday 30 March 2013

Dream is a meet place to someone special in your life


If you want to meet any person who was in your life some or many years ago and there is not any possibility to meet him physically then you have to sleep well as you can. How it can be possible so, that if I go to sleep I will meet him/her?

dream

 It is really an amazing idea today which I am going to discuss with you. So keep your heart cool and listen to the story of my heart.

How you can meet a person whom you are missing too much or have a great love for him/her. And you see that it is impossible to meet him/her for many of next days. Same kind of question was raised in my mind a day before I am writing this post.

The answer is hidden in my own story which is as below:

Once I was missing a person whom I have great love and want to meet him on the spot. It was impossible to happen so because he was too far from me.

Any way my day was passed away as usual. And at the night when I go to bed, I stretched myself on the bed and went into deep thoughts about the person whom I have care about a lot.

While I was thinking about him I got sleep and that was the stage in which I met him in a dream. 
And tell the whole story to him which I was thinking.

He also replied me in a polite manner for all the things I was asking. All this happened in a dream which I saw in last night.

I think you have succeeded in finding the answer of how you can meet a person whom you have a great love and there is not appropriate conditions to meet him/her physically.

In simple words you have to sleep tight to meet your loved ones. And meet him/her in a sweet dream as like mine. Before going to sleep do not forget to get involved in the thoughts of the person whom you have to meet in the dream. Best of Luck.

Give your kind suggestions in comment box below and share this unique blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment